For us, installation is simply putting in what was planned with a high degree of quality. By the time we get to installation of a system, the details have been well thought out and quality engineered in. A good installation of a poor design results in a nice looking, poorly performing system. We won't install anything unless we are sure it is right for you and your application. Our installations include:
- Care for your property. We will cover floors and furnishings as needed to mitigate risk of damage.
- We will complete your project in a timely manner utilizing a well equipped crew.
- In most cases, we will tear out your old equipment and sweep up.
- New equipment will be set level.
- Mechanical connections will be solid and sealed as appropriate.
- Equipment will be configured for your application.
- Piping will be propertly pitched.
- Drains will be made serviceable.
- Venting will be installed with care to ensure long term safety and reliability.
- Refrigerant piping will be clean and leak tested, with any issues with its integrity addressed.
Please take a moment to look at some of these installation examples